Thursday, November 18, 2010

Tell Me Why

I’d like to know what makes two people fall in love.
Of all the individuals you meet in your life, why that
one person (even if that one person is actually
the third or fourth one and only for you)? Some

people you flirt with, see great potential in, but most
of those affairs fizzle and die. There has to be some
instinct, some attraction that we haven’t discovered
yet, scientifically, that makes you feel as if that person
is the one being you want to spend your life with.
Tell me why two people fall in love for a lifetime.

4 comments:

Diane T said...

So true, Judy!

Sherry Blue Sky said...

I wish I knew. Says the old grizzled solitary-forever hermit:)

Peggy said...

Good question Judy. it is one of those mysteries.

Willow said...

I haven't a clue, Judy.